Friday, November 14, 2008

A Letter From The Gainey Foundation








A quick follow up here on the Habs Inside Out fan summit donation to the Gainey Foundation after last month's raffle. The amount donated to the fund from fans totalled $1,250.00 and today I received a thank you note on our behalf.

Below, are the contents of the short note sent from Anna Gainey. Take a minute or two to visit the Gainey Foundation website and learn about all their endeavors. A big thanks once more to all the HIO summiteers who gave so generously of their time, their wallets, and of their collections to make this happen.

November 12, 2008

Dear Robert:

On behalf of my family, I would like to extend our sincere thanks to the Habs inside - out group for their generous support of the Gainey Foundation. I received both the money order and cheque you sent by mail.

I regret not being able to meet with you at Baton Rouge the night of your visit. I hope you all had an enjoyable time in Montreal.

Many thanks again for your time and efforts in making in making this donation possible.

Sincerly,

Anna Gainey,
Executive Director

No comments: